Agenda July 11th 2022
LANGRIVILLE PARISH COUNCIL
Notice of Meeting
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the council which will be held at Langrick Village Hall
Monday, July 11th 2022 7pm Public and press are welcome to attend.
Fifteen minutes are allocated if needed prior to meeting for members of the public to ask questions or make short statements to council.
4th July 2022
- Welcome from Chairman
- Apologies for absence and reasons given
- Declarations of interest and requests for dispensations – in accordance with the Localism Act 2011
- Draft notes May 9th 2022 previously distributed to Councillors - resolution to adopt as minutes.
- Speed indicators – to discuss re calibration to 30mph to monitor traffic on Armtree Road, Gipsey Drove
- Reports from District Cllrs Tom Ashton / Neil Jones and Lincolnshire County Cllr Tom Ashton.
- Finance – resolution for payments shown to date – Salary June/July £505, HMRC £120, Hall electric £32.66, Hall water £10
- To discuss – advertisement/ recruitment of Clerk following retirement of current employee.
- Planning – Craiglea – Armtree Road – extension to the rear of existing dwelling –Council supported this application
- Parishioners letter – to discuss council response – clerk has responded councillors have information.
- Clerks report on any correspondence not covered above.
Co-option can legally take place now as there was no call for election following the resignation of Carrone Daft. To be included on September Agenda.
K. Roberts, Ebony, Armtree Road, Langrick, PE22 7AQ 01205 280843